When I moved to Nashville in 2014, I had a lot of uncertainty about what the tech scene was like. If you’d told me that within a few years I would be helping to run the city’s first DevOpsDays, I’m sure I would have scratched my head in puzzlement. Yet, we just wrapped it up! Much thanks goes out to
- The many sponsors who supported us
- The talented speakers who shared their stories
- The Nashville organizers (James Fryman, Jurnell Cockhren, Eliza Marcum, Chris Wage, Nick Wallace) for having the vision and perserverance to put together the many pieces needed to hold the event
- The DevOpsDays core organizer group for their example and assistance
- James for trusting me to build a volunteer team and take care of the event day tasks
- All the volunteers who answered my call to show up early, stay late, and handle all the unglamorous tasks it takes to run a conference
You all did a fantastic job, and I hope we’ll work together again next year!